Thursday, June 12, 2014

Banana and Bunny

I've written before about the kinds of things I see every day that, well, you probably don't (unless you, too, live by the pedestrian performance bridge in central Paris). I've been wanting to update it and publish it over at A Year in Fromage, but it's tough because every time I think I'm finished, I come across something else to add. Well, finally, I decided I've seen it all and posted it a few days ago, only to have this appear on the bridge today:
 
 
The beauty of a blog is that I can edit even after publishing, so I must admit that I've gone to my post and updated it. Click here for full story and accompanying cheese which, believe me, is a cheese you don't see, or taste, everyday (thank God), even if you live in central Paris.

No comments: