Thursday, August 15, 2013

Strategically Placed

Ah Provenceneyland™...land of lavender, poppies, flower-covered markets, flower-covered fields, and even flower-covered cheese.

 

But as Van Gogh knew, if there's one thing that just takes your breath away here in Provence, it's the fields of sunflowers. When you see a big field like this gleaming in the sun, you really must pull over and celebrate the moment. Trina here knows how to stop and smell the roses, so to speak.


Then James goes and makes a joke about me cavorting topless among the sunflowers. And, well, perhaps you know how much I love to titillate (pardon the pun) and how little I care about modesty. So I actually do it. Oh, don't get your knickers in a twist. James graciously returns to the car and Trina's the one who takes the photo, even though, frankly, we're all such old and good friends, I can't imagine any of us would really have cared. Nice sunflowers, eh? Too bad we didn't also take a photo of me strategically holding the two cantaloupes....

No comments: